Lay Back & Relax – On My Handwriting Couch
Before you leave my House of Scriptography, you will know exactly who you really are.
***********No drinking until after the test***********
- Large handwriting is associated with being an outgoing, attention-loving person.
- Average handwriting is associated with being well-adjusted and adaptable.
- Wide spacing between words means you enjoy your freedom. It also means that you don’t typically enjoy large crowds and you don’t like to be overwhelmed.
- Narrow spacing between words means that you can’t stand to be alone and you tend to crowd people.
- Having rounded letters is typically associated with being artistic or creative.
- Having pointed letters can mean that you are intense, intelligent, curious and aggressive.
- People who write with connected letters are associated with being logical and systematic.
- Crossing the very top of the ‘T’ generally means that you have good self-esteem, are optimistic and ambitious.
- Crossing the middle of the ‘t’ generally means that you are confident and comfortable in your own skin.
- Leaving open letters (like not closing an ‘O’) typically means that you are expressive, social and talkative.
- Writing a closed letter ‘O’ means that you are a private person and an introvert.
- If the dot on your ‘i’ lands high above the letter, you are considered to be imaginative.
- If your dot lands to the left of the letter ‘i,’ then you might be a procrastinator.
- If the dot is perfectly over the ‘i,‘ you are considered to be detail-oriented, empathetic and organized.
- If the dot of your ‘i’ has a circle, then you are considered to be a visionary or ‘child-like.
- If the dot looks more like a slash, then you might be overly self-critical.
Choose the number(s) and add them up. If you score less than five, I can’t help you. Should your score total more that fifty, the FBI will be in contact with you soon.
Actually the numbers have nothing to do with this less-than-scientific exercise in penmanship; which schools don’t teach and John Hancock is rolling over in his grave.