“We The People of the Superior States of North America”
“Hereby secede from The United States of America.”
Let it not be said that disaffected citizens of an existing nation cannot band together, in their like-mindedness, and create a land that is established with the blessing of God, to live together without beholding to a government which insists on ignoring the majority in favor of a raucous and gaudy minority.
- We do not enter into this union lightly or without regard to its obligation to the greater community of the planet Earth.
- We stand on the Word of God and adhere to its Superior guidance.
- We are people of good moral standing, who treat all as equal under the sun and expect the best from ourselves.
- We take complete and total responsibility for our actions, whether as individuals or together.
- We shall defend our borders with fervor, respectful of our neighbors (Canada) to the North and (United States of America) to the South.
We the citizens of Superior States of North America hereby reject:
- The blatant ignorance of the Constitution of the United States of America on which the country was established, but has been trampled upon by those currently in power.
- The aggressive suppression of religious freedom as previously contracted by the Founding Fathers.
- The inability to enforce the laws of the land as set forth by previous members of the United States’ Congresses.
- The notion that “political correctness” takes precedence over common sense.
- The Tax Code has become the personal toy of the Economic Elite, thereby creating an unsatisfactory disparity among the very rich and the very poor.
Within the Superior States of North America:
- Sound moral code will rule the day
- Compassion will rule the day
- Common Sense will rule the day
- From each according to his ability, to each according to his need
- The One True God will rule His people
This is a postulate set forth by the goals & aspirations of Gwendolyn Hoff and her alone, with the hope of inspiring like-minded people to action. She is not a card-carrying member of the Tea Party and does not endorse continued participation as citizens of the United States of America.
The map as shown is subject to the approval by referendum by the entire individual states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, North & South Dakota, Idaho and Montana. It is also subject to the approval by referendum of counties bordering the following states, Michigan, Illinois and Wyoming.