Forever Mastadon ~ Episode 241
Eavesdropping on this discussion is a cathartic occurrence for the rest of the Libbyites; other than Sister MJ, none of whom have much of a religious rooting self-interest:
- Ace= is up in the air
- Worth= legally speaking
- Eddie/Edie= hard to lose their catechism guilt
- Jesse/Daniels= always cloaked in mystery
- Martin= glad it’s over
- Libby= what a ride
- Steinberg= he was on my doorstep
- Sam Goldwyn Jr= part of the best parts
Though not overtly religious, Constance Caraway and Fanny Renwick have always known who butters their bread. They had no idea that, when they agreed to take on this seemingly straightforward case, it would turn into a battle between Heaven & Hell. But it did and they did not shrink away in fear or shirk their moral calling.
Libbyite (plural Libbyites) n.
- Neither Philistine nor Jew, friend of Satan nor foe of God; 12 individuals who came together to support the cause of Willard Libby, a modest scientist with a monumental responsibility.
- Somebody who helped, aided or abetted Libby in his quest for The Truth
- Anybody who subscribes to the science of Creation and fills out the form in the appendix of this book (and is accepted)
An antonym for Libbyite is:
Pentateuchian (no plural) n.
- Anyone who sides with Satan and his minions
- A resident of hell in good standing
- On the path to Hades or not believing The Good News, as stated in the Bible
Looking up from hell and looking back at bad results, the chief Pentateuchian never has any regrets. He is quite used to his hopeless perspective — a doom with no view.
CONSTANCE CARAWAY P.I.
page 193 (end Ch. 21)