Puns For Intelligent People
- Why is winter the least popular time of year for a wedding?
Because the grooms always get cold feet!
- What do you get when someone stares coldly at you?
- I’m trying to break the ice with you, but you keep giving me the cold shoulder.
- What did the snow plow guy say when his equipment broke down?
Take this job and shovel it!
- What is Spider Snowman’s secret identity?
- What does Frosty the Snowman do to combat his worries about melting?
Take a chill pill! How does Frosty pay for his chill pills?
With his slush fund!
- If snowmen can’t ride bicycles, tricycles, or unicycles, what can they ride?
- Snowmen are everywhere in wintertime, but why is it that you never see snow toddlers?
Because they’re always having meltdowns!
- Why did the bodybuilder get a tattoo of Frosty on his stomach?
He wanted an abdominal snowman!
- If snowflakes were currency, we’d all be rich in winter. We’d just make a trip to the nearest snow bank.
- What do you call a whirlwind winter romance?
Love at frost bite!
- What kind of soup can you make with cool beans?
- Did you hear that they’re performing Hamilton on ice?
Everyone wants the part of Aaron Brr!
- How do you defend yourself against zombie snowmen?
With a thawed-off shotgun!
- What do you call a $1 ticket to the ice rink?
A cheap skate!
- Did you hear about the ski trip?
It started great, but it was all downhill from there!
- Why was the snow plow guy famous?
Because he was in snow biz!
- I thought we were going sledding, but we went skiing instead. You might say I was mis-sled.