Constance Caraway P.I. ~ Episode 241
…Sam Goldwyn Jr. has had the experience of a lifetime.
All Willard Libby can say is “What a ride.”…
- Ace Bannion = is up in the air
- R. Worth Moore = legally speaking
- Eddie/Edie Dombroski = hard to lose their catechism guilt
- Jesse/Daniels= always cloaked in mystery
- Martin Kamen = glad it’s over
- Dr. Steinberg= he was on my doorstep
Though not overtly religious, Constance Caraway and Fanny Renwick have always known who butters their bread. They had no idea that, when they agreed to take on this seemingly straightforward case, it would turn into a battle between Heaven & Hell. But it did and they did not shrink away in fear or shirk their moral calling.
- Neither Philistine nor Jew, friend of Satan nor foe of God; 12 individuals who came together to support the cause of Willard Libby, a modest scientist with a monumental responsibility.
- Somebody who helped, aided or abetted Libby in his quest for The Truth
- Anybody who subscribes to the science of Creation and fills out the form in the appendix of this book (and is accepted)
Pentateuchian (no plural) n.
- Anyone who sides with Satan and his minions
- A resident of hell in good standing
- On the path to Hades or not believing The Good News, as stated in the Bible
Looking up from hell and looking back at bad results, the chief Pentateuchian never has any regrets. He is quite used to his hopeless perspective — a doom with no view.
Copyright © 2019 by Gwendolyn K Hoff All Rights Reserved